Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well, Jaxson officially has his own room!
Last weekend Clint worked SUPER hard painting his room... and here are the before and after pics!

Before it was Clint's Office
& where the Bowflex lived :)

This is his closet. Last month Clint installed these wire drawer units from Home Depot. I LOVE them! They are going to be GREAT for toys! Still need to lower that top rod...

Rest of the closet!

Here is the after! Clint's MARVELOUS paint job!

The room looks so empty without all that stuff in it.... However, as you can see beside the Crib, we had to leave the fax machine hooked up for now :)

There is still much to do!
(1) Figure out if we are going to paint the letters for his name or leave them white... and hang them
(2) Hang the red frames I got at Hobby Lobby (half off ~ YAY) I had planned on painting some to match & they just happened to have some in exactly the right color!
(3) Decide on shelves... I have two different kinds I already had. I have a set of three white ones that are like shadow boxes, and one big one that matches the furniture...
(4) Gotta pick out/make curtains.
(5) Grandma was going to buy us a Glider, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend so much on one. We still have the rocker my mom rocked me in, so we are going to work on it and redo the cushions.
(6) Get a rug?? Prolly wait and see how it looks after everything else is in...
I would really like to have it mostly done before the couples shower at our house.... just so everyone can see all Clint's hard work & and I can brag on him some more.
Lots going on right now... will post again soon.







2 comments:

  1. Wow! looks great! Good job Clint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo impressed with the stripe! Clint, will you come paint at my house, too?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.