Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

I sat in the floor last night in the baby's closet and made outfits. I can't wait til he gets here. We are going to start working on his room this weekend... YAY! I found out that the glider that we were going to buy at Baby's 1st furniture (where the lady was rude) is also sold at Wiggins Furniture in Conroe. I've been in there to look before, and they are really nice. They used to be this tiny place in the outlet mall, and they have grown into this great big furniture store. Anyway, I called and talked to a sales lady. She was super helpful. So, I think we'll prolly go check that out this weekend too.

We are going to be getting rid of some of the stuff thats in that room... including the Bowflex Blaze that we bought less than a year ago. I put it on Conroeyardsales.com and Craigslist. We paid $899 for it and we are asking $600. It has NEVER been used. Just hangs out in the office. So, if anyone knows anyone that is interested, please let me know. I'll consider any reasonable offers.

I am also thinking about selling the desktop computer that is in there. Pretty cheap too. I bought it in college. Somehow we have deleted Microsoft office!?! It never gets used because we both have laptops. Its an Emachine. I'm thinking I'd be lucky to get $50. What to y'all think? Oh, it has a wireless mouse and keyboard too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.