Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008


We are FINALLY going to an Astros game! Last year we went all the time, but we just haven't been able to make it to one this year.... I am super excited. I just love going to the games. Sierra is going with us ~ its her first time ~ so it oughta be even more fun!

Promise to take some pics. Clint and I have matching jerseys... so hopefully we can get some cute pics :) Can't wait to get Jaxson a jersey!!

Speaking of baby Jax... he has been BUSY! HE has been moving like crazy since Sunday morning. I mean, all over the place. My stomach shakes and rolls and bumps out like crazy. He must be running out of room to swim or something! We have another appointment on Friday ~ time for the glucose test (yuck). I have to not eat until like 10am... I'm gonna be Craaaank-e! Then we have another ultrasound to try and get a few measurements that they couldn't get last time. I'm definitely not excited about paying for another u/s, but I can't lie, I REALLY wanna see how much he has changed in two months! I'll have more pics to share too! Then... we have to go to the hospital and sign consent forms and pay for the delivery! Yikes... its getting really close!

Lauren & Tyler ~ the neighbors that helped us put our furniture together ~ find out what they are having on Thursday ~ Very Exciting! I can't wait to know if I will be shopping for a little boy or a little girl!

I am SUPER excited about my showers getting closer. First one, a couples shower, is July 27th! Thats going to make this REALLY REAL! I think the big shower is August 9th, not for sure though ~ I'm just so excited! Some days I want time to fly... other days I'm not so much in a hurry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.