Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Astros beat the Rangers 4-3... Yipee! Here are a few pics from the game last night. I am very much not photogenic... and my husband does not like having his pic taken... so its a pretty big deal that I look decent in this photo and I got Clint in the pic too... too bad he doesn't look very happy about it!

I have had some serious giggles lately. Sierra was cracking me up trying to take a picture in portrait instead of landscape... her arms just wouldn't bend to turn the camera sideways... add to that the fact that you have to actually look through the hole on my camera... and I got a little tickled. Clint gave up on trying to get another pic with me...

This is Sierra! It was her first game!

This is the back of our jerserys! We had them made last year... I had always wanted one & I just think they are so fun!


Won't be long til Jaxson will need some Astros gear! I couldn't believe how many tiny babies there were at the game last night. I guess I had just never paid attention before...

Speaking of Jaxson... we are 27 weeks today! I'm not sure if that is considered the third trimester or not, but a few websites said it was... so we're going with it! He should be about 2 1/2 lbs and 16 inches long!

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable with your belly!! I am kinda bummed that I get to see Sierra and Kelly this weekend and not you--wait that sounds bad-- I am excited to hang out with them and do some shower shopping, but I miss you! You need to see the progress my house is making...I cannot believe its getting so close to time to meet baby Jaxson... I cannot wait!

    love ya
    tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Jaxson is really wanting to be noticed now! How Adorable you look!!!!! give Jax a pat for me please. love ya, me p.s. Clint you look adorable as well!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.