Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008


"Yes, indeed—God is my salvation. I trust, I won't be afraid. God—yes God!—is my strength and song, best of all, my salvation!"

~Isiah 12:2

Thanks for your prayers... they are working. After some long conversation with myself and my husband... we have a plan :) I feel 100% better today than I did yesterday... and as long as I can keep my focus on my ultimate goals, I think I can keep myself in this better state of mind.

Moving on...

I went and looked at gliders today at Baby's 1st Furniture ~ I could spend hours in there! I found one I REALLY like that is oversized ~ so I can curl up in it & Clint can be comfy in it too ~ and it is made with a slip cover, which is great for two reasons. (1) It can be dry cleaned (2) We can just get a new slip cover when we have our little girl :) Oh ya... not giving up on that one. Anyway, it comes in like a hundred different fabrics and colors. I think I settled on a baby blue on blue polka dot chenille... super soft!

I love finding new cool websites... so I wanted to share some of my latest discoveries....

www.expresscreativity.blogspot.com ~ this is one of Shauna's websites ~ everything she does just inspires me to give my dreams 100% of my attention, this site is no different. She just reviewed a couple of books that she recommended... one of them is very photography, but the other is great for anyone in any business. Its called Creating Customer Evangelists. I think I am going to stop by Hastings tonight and take a peek at it. This also reminded me about a book I have been wanting to read for years... Nice girls don't get the corner office... sounds like my kind of book :)

www.popsugar.com, lilsugar.com, fitsugar.com... the list goes on. This is a group of websites (there is a link on the left side to the other, so it doesn't matter where you start) that are just blogs about different topics. Popsugar is your good 'ol gossip, Lilsugar is parent/baby stuff, Fitsugar is all health/exercise related. Anyway, they are like continuous blogs, but the info is really neat.

BTW: Thanks for your comments... I really love reading them!

Oh... and in the baby department again... today is 22 weeks!! I can't believe its going by so fast. And we reached a not so wonderful milestone this last week... TMI warning... my boobs work :) Yep, started leaking on me Sunday morning... just a little, and they have only done it one other time since then. NOBODY mentioned that stuff like that could start this early. None of the books said a thing (not to mention moms or grandmas). Apparently I'm not a freak of nature, I did my research, and its normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.