Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10
I am not in a very good place right now. I haven't written much lately because every time I sit down to share whats going on in my life... I read what I wrote and decide not to give it a voice.

I am in a strange place. There are so many wonderful things happening around me. There is a miracle occurring inside of me... and I feel my awareness of that blessing is the only thing keeping me grounded. Every decision I am making right now is for his benefit. My best friend in the whole world is about to have one of the biggest days of her life, and I am SO excited. Focusing on her big day has given me such peace from my trials. Last weekend (her bachelorette party) worked miracles for my mood and my outlook on my current situation. Nevertheless, every day I struggle.


I want to ask for your prayers. I need strength. I need the kind of strength that only comes from our Heavenly Father. He knows our struggles, and only He can provide relief. I know He has a plan for my life, and I think He is getting ready to change my course a little bit (not including the fact that I am about to become a Mom!!!). I just need to make it through until God shows me His plan. I need strength for that time, and I need strength to take the steps to fulfill the future he reveals for me.

P.S. Promise I will post Bachelorette Party pics ASAP... I keep forgetting to take my laptop home or bring my memory chip to work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.