Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WOOHOO!!! Tax time is over!!! (sorta ~ everybody filed extensions) Apparently I was a little more stressed out about it than I realized, because I felt like a totally different person leaving the office yesterday. I think I may even be able to say Asta-la-vista (spelling?) to those headaches!

~~~ Side Note - If anyone hasn't filed.. I would be happy to help you! Always looking for ways to make more baby money :)

So I am getting SUPER-EXCITED about Tiff's wedding!! Only a few more weeks! However, we need to pray that this baby either retreats or pops out.... cause I really don't want to be the bridesmaid that looks like she ate too much the week before the wedding :) Not that its about me... We just started planning the Lingerie/Bachelorette Party, which is one of my favorite showers to be a part of. Since they are so much smaller, I get to pay more attention to detail and hand-make the invites. I'm really loving the ones we are doing for Tiff's shower. Once they are done, I will take a pic and share the final product.

OMG... the next invites I will be making could be for a baby birthday... reality check!

Back to Tiffany - If anybody has some fun ideas for the shower... please share! I am looking for new ideas!

Wow... I really am rambling... and I'm not done yet...

So... our little one is 17 weeks today! He/she is 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces. And... he has fingerprints... which makes it seem very real for some reason. I still haven't felt the baby move yet, but I am dying to. I'm afraid I'm just not paying enough attention... but I guess at some point it will be pretty obvious. 9 more days until we get to see our baby again!!! I am praying (and will you too?) that we can see what the sex is.

I am also very excited because we are planning a trip to Canton the first weekend of June... and I can't wait to find stuff for the baby's room. I found one vendor who does really cute paintings on all kinds of stuff, from canvas to old cabinet doors, that will customize them with the baby's name and the theme of the room. Her website it www.queenofthetrailerpark.com, if anybody wants to take a peek. Cute name, huh?

I have also decided that we should prolly get the baby room done by mid-July because if there is a hurricane, my artist and heavy-lifter will be MIA. Having it done early is right up my ally, because y'all know I like to have everything done WAY in advance... just in case. Also, I think I'll like being able to go in there and just sit in my glider and daydream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.