Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tiffany's bridal portraits were this weekend and they turned out AMAZING (if I don't say so myself)! Of course, I can't show you anything until after the wedding, even though I am dying to. Here is a detail shot of her beautiful wedding shoes. We took most of her pics at the Woodbine hotel in Madisonville. That place really lends itself to some great shots, and Susan, the owner, was very accomodating. I tend to take over in these types of situations, and this was no exception. I moved furniture, took down decorations, and even swiped a beautiful rose.

We had such a great time and I am so grateful to Tiff and her mom for letting me take Tiff's pics. Especially since I had NEVER done these type of pics before.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.