I am going to try and get back into the habit of posting... especially since the countdown has (sorta) started on our move to Madisonville! I want to make sure and stay in touch with my Conroe Peeps through the blog world!
Lets start with some pictures from the last few months!
We have spent lots of our weekends stomping around the property we bought to build our Barndominium.
Jaxson was "helping" Kennedy go faster
Kennedy is absolutely fearless. Here she is eating a rolly poly off her finger. Yum!
Working the bulldozer!
The kiddos enjoying Kidfest
Yes - those are groceries. They are also proof that boys will be boys no matter what. Jax built towers while he was unloading the basket :)
Our Church took pics of the kiddos during the service and Jax was in a especially silly mood that day!
4 going on 14... I'm just gonna start praying now...
His major haul at Incredible Pizza!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.