Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My kind of therapy

Me and my camera haven't been spending near enough time together. Sadly, 90% of Kennedy's pictures are on my phone. So, I'm going to try my best to carry it around more often - should be easier now that Kennedy doesn't require quite as much luggage to travel.


I pulled it out today and realized I hadn't uploaded pictures in quite a while. I ran across this picture. I think its one of my favorite "nature" shots to date. There was a pretty bad storm rolling in. Let me just tell you, I absolutely love to watch a storm roll in. I've spent many hours sitting on a covered porch, cuddled up in a blanket, listening to the rain. Its like a special kind of therapy that only God can arrange.


The impending darkness created these amazing shadows. Of course, the picture really doesn't do it justice, but I wanted to share anyways...




I can't wait to capture these kinds of images on our very own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.