So it turns out chasing two kids on vacation = very few pictures. Sorry.
Here are a few that I did get...
Poor Jax got bumped to riding in the front of the stoller - which isn't technically a seat - but he didn't seem to mind too much.
It was a great trip and we will definitely be going back next year.
So - my baby sis graduated from High School! Makes me feel old for sure. We are super proud of her!
My Mom and sister threw her a party. My only contribution was picking up the cake.
It turned out amazing - as always! I think I almost have my sister convinced to start doing parties as a side business.
And I will GLADLY be her first customer!
This was the perfect chance to try out Kennedy's 4th of July outfit - adorable, right?
Grandpa and Charlie doing what they do...












No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.