These are the gifts for Jax's teachers. They deserve a lot more for the many many things they have taught him this year! And lets be honest they spend 40 hours a week with 3 year olds - there is no thank you gift that can do that justice!
The gifts consist of a beach towel, Magazine and Mike & Ikes. The colors look great together and I can't wait to take them to his school Monday!
I've got to finish up his classmates gifts this weekend...
I made the tags with my Silhouette. They were super easy!
BTW - Clint ordered me the Silhouette Cameo for Mother's Day! Not sure who the tipster was, but if you're reading - you rock! It isn't here yet, but everyday I'm stalking the doorstep!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.