My goodness how fast they grow!!
Kennedy is already filling up the laundry basket.
She has started cooing and "talking" and smiling like crazy. She definitely recognizes our voices and responds with excitement when we start talking to her.
She isn't quite sleeping through the night, but we do have nights where we only wake up once - which is definitely doable. She is still in our room, which is crazy because Jax was in his own room at four weeks. Perhaps its a little harder this time because I know its the last time... and I'm a little lazier this time. I don't want to walk "all the way" across the house when she wakes up.
Kennedy is still going to work with me, but she is going to start staying with a close friend two days a week until the end of May... after that we don't really have a plan, but I'm sure God has it all worked out.
She loves: standing up & chewing on her hands
Her reflux is still an issue, but we are pretty much used to it at this point.
Jax is absolutely in love with Kennedy. He is always talking to her and tickling her. He is a little rough, but what are big brother's for? She has started to notice him and I'm sure he'll be cracking her up in no time!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.