So, two weekends ago Kennedy and I took a Girls trip to Dallas with My mom and my sisters!
It was much needed an so much fun! My sister and mom were running the Dallas Rock n Roll Half Marathon because they are awesome. It was mom's first race!
Our first stop was the Fitness Expo. I love these things. They are always so encouraging for me. I love seeing all the people who share my love for running. Makes me feel a little less crazy.
I'm not generally one to take pictures of my food - but this place was more than worthy. While walking around downtown we found Chophouse Burgers. Everything they serve is local and free of pesticides and such.
Amazing.
I got a standard cheeseburger. Sierra got the buffalo burger (like buffalo wings, no the animal) and mom got the wine country burger. They were all amazing. I'm guessing they have other locations... so if there is one near you, it is totally worth checking out.
Kennedy did really well for her first trip at a hotel. I forgot her Nap Nanny, but we survived. I also recently found these swaddle blankets at Target that she can't wiggle her arms out of. It has worked wonders for her sleep time...
Can you believe how big those cheeks are getting? LOVE!
Apparently I was feeling the cheetah that weekend.
Because I was scared to death of missing them as soon as they finished, Becca, Kennedy and I got there WAY too early. It was worth the wait! I totally teared up when I saw them, which they probably didn't know til know. I was so proud!!
Congrats you guys! Can't wait til I'm ready to run with you!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.