I'd like for you to meet Kennedy Grace Carroll
She was born 1-5-12
Weight 7 lbs 4 oz
Height 19.5 Inches
She is an ANGEL
She sleeps like crazy and when she cries its barely annoying.
These pictures are from her first two weeks. It loaded them backwards - and I definitely don't have the time to move them all around... you know, since now we have TWO KIDS! Is it crazy that I am already having guilt for doing a post just about one kid. I keep telling myself, there are three years of posts just about Jax...
My goal is to post once a week. I want to make sure I continue to document our lives through pictures so that I have something to remember these days by, as I know they will past too quickly. So be prepared for most choo-choo trains and pretty pink bows!
Sierra was a champ and watched Jax the week before Kennedy arrived and the days we were in the hospital. She was no doubt exhausted by the time we finally came home with the baby and headed back to SM. So, this was her and Cody's first chance to really hang out and enjoy a little Kennedy time.
Just a few quicky fun shots...
With Grandpa Charlie...
First Real Bath
With Grandma...
This is the absolutely adorable wreath my super creative BFF made for us for the hospital. Below that is Kennedy with Tiffany, said BFF.
Let me just tell you - there is something special about the way a daddy looks at his daughter. Watching Clint with Kennedy was one of my favorite parts of the whole time at the hospital.
We both missed Jax like crazy while we were at the hospital. It was like he really needed to be there for this BIG event in our family. Aunt Sheera (as he calls her) brought him up after Kennedy arrived. He was SO EXCITED. Aunt Caidi video's his arrival and his introduction to Kennedy. As soon as I can edit it down a little I will definitely share!
Okay - gonna have to cut the editorial short because little miss priss is starting to demand some attention. Enjoy the rest of the pics from the hospital.
Thanks so much for everyone that has helped us out the last few weeks. You guys are amazing!






Girl, you did GOOD!!! She is absolutely precious!! Welcome to the wonderful world of having a daughter! We love you and are so proud for you!!
ReplyDeletePlease give that sweetie a hug and kiss!
Aw, thanks for sharing those pics! It's still crazy that shes here!! Congrats again---can't wait to get to know her!
ReplyDelete