We had been tossing around the middle name Grace... and I try to avoid doing anything trendy for the sheer point of not wanting to appear to be a trend follower (and thats only one of so many issues I have...), but I absolutely love that name. Well, Jax picked up on it. If you ask him what the baby's name is, it isn't just Kennedy, its Kennedy Grace.
Therefore, our little girl's middle name will be Grace.
I absolutely love the simple southern charm of the name.
I am 22 weeks today and the daily update keeps telling me I should have registered by now. Guess the daily update doesn't have a full time job, a husband who works mostly out of town and a 3 year old. I, of course, know I have plenty of time before all of that needs to be done... but then again, I do love me some online shopping...
So, I have created a couple of registries to make me feel better about being "behind schedule." If you are like me, you like to see what other people register for. For those people, I have registered at:
Target
Restoration Hardware (Bedding/Decor)
Land of Nod (BC everything is just so darn cute)
Let me just tell you, if I had no budget, Kennedy's room would look just like one of the baby rooms at Restoration Hardware. They are all super sweet and sophisticated at the same time. Sigh.... There is an outlet in San Marcos, and hopefully, I can get myself over there in the next few months to see what they have there.
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.