skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, by now most of the people that read our blog know - but I've got to make it blog official :)
We are having a GIRL! I'm so super excited! I think I have pink fever. We found out Friday and she already has some adorable outfits and three pairs of shoes.
Her name is Kennedy. We are tossing around several middle names... but nothing serious yet.
I have a vision for her room that I am really hoping I can create on a budget (both time and money). I'll take a picture of my "inspiration piece" so you guys can see which direction I'm going in.
I explained my "vision" to Sierra and she said she had some really old wallpaper that they had found in one of my mom's rent houses. Well, she sent me a picture and it is perfect for some projects I have in mind for the room.
The hardest thing to find is going to be a white/cream (shabby chic'd) iron crib. The new ones online are ridiculous expensive. So, I'm hoping to find one secondhand or just on super duper sale. If I can't find an iron one, something really ornate would give me a similar feel (I hope).
Jaxson seemed to care that it was a girl about as much as he cares that we are having a baby at all. He loves babies though, so I'm sure he will be excited when she gets here. However, if you ask him where "his" baby is, he automatically starts talking about Baby Brylee, which is his cousin. If you ask him where Mommy's baby is - he says "in her tummy."
Okay - enough baby talk. Gotta get back to work. Thanks for stopping by!
I love the name Kennedy, and I am looking forward to helping you put that room together!
ReplyDeleteYay! For little Girls!!! Can't wait to see what all you come up with:)
ReplyDelete