Jax has been put back into his toddler bed and its been a little bit of a struggle for everybody. We had him in there a few months ago and everything was fine until I let him sleep in our room a few times. I was a little stressed and just found it easier to let him snuggle with us than fight him into his bed. So, we decided enough was enough and we started putting him back into his bed. He responds really well to positive reinforcement - hence the cupcake.
He definitely enjoyed his reward!
One of my favorite times of the whole week is Sunday morning. Jax comes and watches cartoons with me in our bed. I get the paper out of the driveway and a big cup of coffee. Jax gets a big chocolate milk and cozies up to me. We cuddle and read the paper and its absolutely fantastic!
He has discovered the Toys R Us ad and usually walks around with it most of the day. This particular section had the geo trak that he wants (and we Santa is getting him for Christmas).
Nobody Panic - this shirt was not for Jax.
I made this for Dash - Jax's best buddy from next door. Let me just say, this maybe be my favorite thing I've made with my Silhouette. It took a little patience, but its a great way to make an inexpensive custom T-shirt for someone special.


aww...santa is bringing kaleb the geo track train set too!! and i love love love the t-shirt, i didn't realize you could do screen printing with the silhouette. Sure do hope that's what santa brings mom!! (that's what she asked for!)
ReplyDelete