Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010Working on

Working on his John Deere
Not sure what the problem is...
And apparently very frustrated
Sporting our new Fire Truck rainboots from Nannie
Loving on Itchy
After we got home from the Ranch, we decided to make some cupcakes!
Mix a little - lick a little

Well, I can't get this one back with the others! Jax spent a good part of his weekend on this four wheeler. He would lean back and cover up his face with his cap. I'd think he was sound asleep. As soon as I killed the engine, he would pop up and say "ride"
I thought, awwww, he's going to decorate. He thought, SPRINKLES! YUMMM!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. you got you some great photos! look like you all had a good time...but, how come i didn't get to try any of the cupcakes?!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.