Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Woodlands Children's Museum

Me, Dad and Jax took a little trip to the Woodlands this morning to check out the Woodlands Children's Museum. It was just what we needed for a hot day! Jax had so much fun, and I think we will be going back for sure.

There's a little grocery store with produce, groceries, grocery carts, baskets, a cash register, and of course, an ATM.


They also had "science" tables, art & crafts, story telling, a play house, fire truck, dress up, puppets and on and on....

But Jax's favorite by far was the train track (of course). It was really big and the cars stuck together with magnets. He drove all over that table.

I have to admit, I had one moment of Lioness protecting her Cub... this much older boy busted into the Train area tearing apart all of the toddler's trains. The Mom just said, "Now play nice." I was thinking, "Now, actually take the time to discipline your child before one of these toddler's gives him an elbow" I totally believe that lazy parenting is a lot of whats wrong with kids these days.

Anyway, as you can see, Jax thought it was great!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.