I brought home some work for the weekend, and Jax thought I might need a little help. He was super proud of himself!

Here's a couple pics of Jax helping me and Dad make red rice krispy treats. He liked them better hot and off the spoon than he did cooled off.


We took a trip to the Seven Acre Woods here in Conroe. Its a great (cheap) place to go, kill time, and wear the kids out before nap time. Jax wasn't a fan of the sand getting in his sandals. In the picture above he's giving me a big "Ewwwww."


He didn't seemed phased at all by all the animals. He chased a poor chicken halfway around the place and I never could get a good picture. He made pretty good friends with this baby goat too.
I was totally shocked that he didn't seem to care about the giant Llamas at all!

I don't know why he felt the need to hollar, but I'm just glad he was outside when he did it. This is by far my favorite picture of this post.
He pushed, pulled and poked this goat like crazy. He couldn't get it to pick up its head for anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.