
Jax has a dinosaur from a happy meal toy that he just loves. I've looked randomly for more dinosaurs with no luck. So, yesterday I made a trip to Toys R Us just for dinosaurs. I found a great set for only $10. I was so excited to show him. He was so excited about the trees in the set. He kept walking around showing us his "Twee Twee"

My fave of this post! Ranch Dressing!! Jax started off dipping chips into the dressing (I know - my kid doesn't appear to eat anything healthy - but healthy meals don't make fun blog pics). Well, we left a spoon from dinner on the table, and the chips just weren't scooping enough!

Jaxson has been busy busy busy! We are all learning a lot these days. Jax is learning how to listen and the name of EVERYTHING. Mom and Dad are learning what you do with a 20 Month Old. Which, is pretty much just have lots of fun and try to teach them a thing or two here and there.
Jax is doing so good at his new school. The first month was a little trying, and he seemed to keep to himself while he was there. The last two weeks, they have seen a totally different Jax! Every note they send home is about what a great day he had and how much he is talking and singing.
His favorite song is The B-I-B-L-E, Yes thats the book for me... Complete with moves and everything! Maybe we can catch that on film later! (if mom can remember to get a new charger)
His favorite words seem to be: Ish (Fish); Dah Dah (Dash; and shoe (which sometimes means shoe and sometimes we're not sure what it means.
We are working on sitting at the table at dinner, not throwing our food, and walking places by ourselves. Jax is getting super heavy, so we hold hands and walk a lot. It takes a lot longer, but is totally necessary!
He has a 4th of July parade on July 1st at 4 pm is any of you family readers were off that day and wanted to be there. My goal is to get the video camera fixed so I will have footage I promise!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.