
Jaxson is 18 Months Old! I can't believe we are halfway to 2 already! Better start planning his party... just kidding!
Her are some of his new tricks...
He can Kick and say "Hi-Ya" His Aunt Caidi taught him that and he hasn't stopped since!
Our new words (that I can remember) include: Cracker, Cheese, Love you (but he'll only say it to Daddy), Well crud.... my mind has gone blank.
One of our new tricks is getting off of stuff - quickly! He turns around and slides down on his belly. Quite an important development for a kid who thinks its fun to play on Mom and Dad's bed. Now he can watch cartoons on our bed while I get ready and I'm not a nervous wreck!
He is also getting better at eating with a spoon. It's still an absolute mess and requires immediate trips to the bath tub... but we're getting better.
He discovered rolly polly's this month... and he is definitely all boy in that department. He scoops 'em right up with no hesitation!
In keeping with a one year tradition, I am having Jax's pictures made this Friday. I decided to do pictures of him in the spring because the weather is great and we can do it outside! We are heading to the park to have them done. I am considering the outfit above... any opinions/suggestions?
Clint left for his fishing trip this morning... way before we got up. He and his brother Corey were both so excited last night... like two little kids waiting for Christmas. I know they are going to have a great time and have lots of stories to tell! Be praying for there safe travel (its a long trip) and pray that I survive til Friday when we go for backup!
Her are some of his new tricks...
He can Kick and say "Hi-Ya" His Aunt Caidi taught him that and he hasn't stopped since!
Our new words (that I can remember) include: Cracker, Cheese, Love you (but he'll only say it to Daddy), Well crud.... my mind has gone blank.
One of our new tricks is getting off of stuff - quickly! He turns around and slides down on his belly. Quite an important development for a kid who thinks its fun to play on Mom and Dad's bed. Now he can watch cartoons on our bed while I get ready and I'm not a nervous wreck!
He is also getting better at eating with a spoon. It's still an absolute mess and requires immediate trips to the bath tub... but we're getting better.
He discovered rolly polly's this month... and he is definitely all boy in that department. He scoops 'em right up with no hesitation!
In keeping with a one year tradition, I am having Jax's pictures made this Friday. I decided to do pictures of him in the spring because the weather is great and we can do it outside! We are heading to the park to have them done. I am considering the outfit above... any opinions/suggestions?
Clint left for his fishing trip this morning... way before we got up. He and his brother Corey were both so excited last night... like two little kids waiting for Christmas. I know they are going to have a great time and have lots of stories to tell! Be praying for there safe travel (its a long trip) and pray that I survive til Friday when we go for backup!

As some of you know... I am slowly but surely becoming my mother (which is a good thing). She has always loved working in the yard. Growing up I didn't get it and thought she was a tad nuts for planting stuff that usually dies and having to do it all over the next year.
Well, life has taught me that there is nothing better than watching God's creations grow. I love love love to plant flowers and dig in the dirt. It serves double duty now because Jax loves to be outside so much. I have pretty much finished the area around the front porch... so I thought I would share.
Our next project is the backyard. I want to get a good sized shade tree and put a flower bed underneath. And we are going to build a little play area for Jax! Yay! I can't wait!

One of the things I did NOT get from my Mom is being able to remember which plant is which and what the names are. In the picture below I have something that came back from last year... and I don't know if its a soon to be flower or a weed. I didn't dig it up cause the leaves were kinda pretty and I wanted to see what it was... Anybody know what it is??


Yay! I can't believe Jax is 18 months old already :(
ReplyDeleteHope you guys enjoy the week! The porch looks great! Krystal Jones (yes, I know your name is Carroll) playing in the dirt...wow!!! Now if we can just get Tiffany to do that :)
The leaves on your "wonder what it is" plant looks like my pinks better known as Vinca. But you know how bad my eyes are...
love you guys, me
that's a cute picture of mini-Clint walking out the front door.
ReplyDelete