Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy Busy Boy

This is Jaxson's new thing... I also put my hands up like this and ask, "Where did it go?" "Where is it?" "What are you doing?" You get the idea... Apparently I do it more than I thought....



Jaxson was helping Dad get ready for his big Falcon fishing trip. Just making sure all of his reels are working right...


Founds this adorable chair at Big Lots for $10... Jax thought it was pretty cool.


Jaxson has been into everything lately. He can climb over, under, around anything. If it gives him trouble, he just knocks it over. Here are a few pics I've caught of his adventures!


No, his face is not covered in dirt (although that wouldn't be unusual), he sucked all the cocoa off of a cocoa roasted almond. Not my idea, he was convinced he needed one, so I let him try it.

Okay, in this one... he really worked for his seat. This stroller was standing up when I left the room. He went through this thing this weekend where he wanted to do everything in the stroller. He snacked, ate lunch, watched tv, played cars... I guess I wasn't there to help him get in, so he figured it out himself...


He played in this box FOREVER while I did dishes. When he saw me with the camera, he was so proud of where he was!!


Thanks for visiting! Its almost Friday!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. such a little boy:) Can't wait to see you guys at the big party!!!
    hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! He and Hudson could get into lots of trouble together!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.