Pages

Saturday, February 06, 2010


Becca had a dog show in Conroe today, so I went to check it out. It was a beautiful day and there was a huge field behind the building where it was held. We were also right next to the airport. Jaxson ran all over that field (yet another reason I am dying for a real (flat) yard). When the airplanes would fly over he would stop whatever he was doing and start looking immediately. Then he would point and talk and follow them until we couldn't see them anymore. It was great!


He looks so excited! Maybe we have a future pilot on our hands?



Jaxson loves playing with Clint. They do boy things... and its amazing that Jaxson automatically thinks things like sticking out your tongue and making fart noises is funny.

And another definite clue that Jax is all boy... after the shiner on his eye starts to heal... he scratches his cheek when he trip on the concrete.


He was doing all kinds of crazy things with his tongue that night.


I hope everyone is having a great weekend - I really am! Friday Jaxson and I played and played all day! It was just so much fun. I'm so so glad I haven't given up my Fridays, even though some weeks it feels like it would be great to get caught up. I know I made the right decision when we curl up on the couch to watch cartoons Friday morning.

Today we went to the dog show and Clint put additional attic access in the garage - yippee!! I got to run 5 miles while Jax took a nap. And we finished the evening watching Madagascar as a family.

Maybe this doesn't sound that spectacular to some of you, but it just seems like sometimes we can't find the time to just be a family. So, this weekend has been wonderful.

Tomorrow is church in the morning - which I have missed so much! God is a huge party of our daily lives, but actually going to a service is tough sometimes. Then hopefully an easy lunch and a big nap before Superbowl with some of the family.

1 comment:

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.