

As the doctor said, its getting darker and darker. He is definitely not bothered by it anymore... but people sure do a double take when we walk by!
And he is probably enjoying it because I'm a little nervous about getting on to him in public. Like, are people going to think I beat him? Somehow my words seem harsher when this giant black eye is staring back at me...
And he is probably enjoying it because I'm a little nervous about getting on to him in public. Like, are people going to think I beat him? Somehow my words seem harsher when this giant black eye is staring back at me...


Ohhh sweetie! You have had him at the doctor. It has been documented. Stop worrying about it. I know...easier said than done! Unfortunately, this is the first of many, many black eyes (and worse) that you will be dealing with.
ReplyDeletePoor baby! And Gammie's right -- you've done everything you can/should. Don't worry about it. Just keep taking those pics to show him when he's older...
ReplyDelete