

Well, it has been awhile since I posted - sorry! I've done a pitiful job of taking pictures and we just seem to be super busy.
Jaxson will be 14 months old tomorrow. Wow!
So, here is an update...
He is walking super well, and as you can see from the pics above, he can climb over, around, under and into anything.
He is jabbering a lot. No new words, just a lot of jibberish. He seems to learn a new combination of words and repeat it over and over. Like right now it sound something like dabba dabba dabba...
He definitely gets "No." He will stop in his tracks if he is doing something he knows he shouldn't and either one of us says no. Like the Christmas tree. He reaches for it... hears "No" and just stands there with his hand about 2 inches from an ornament. Then he'll slowly reach forward til he hears "No" again. Then he just starts bawling.
I think he is trying to give me kisses. It is more like a bite with no teeth right on my chin... but I think the intention is a sweet baby kiss.
The separation anxiety seems to be a bit better. He still cries in the mornings when I leave him, but there have been times I have been able to leave him with little or no meltdown. Nap and bedtime seems to be improving at about the same rate. I can actually just lay him down in the bed most nights when he gets tired and he just rolls over and goes to sleep! Woohoo!
As for Clint and I...
Clint is doing lots of hunting and working on an addition to the cabin at the ranch.
I am spending a lot of time on my Christmas present that I got extra early. I got one of the new imacs and it is AMAZING! Why did I wait so long to make the switch to mac? If you are in the market for a computer - do yourself a favor and look at the macs. Yes, they cost more. But if you spend much time on one, its worth it. I was so terribly sick of my pc locking up and shutting down. It was always something with that thing.
We are going to Vegas next week for NFR (national finals rodeo). I'm pretty excited about a little getaway, even though rodeo isn't usually my thing.

Wow! He's so big! and of course adorable!!! You and Tif have got to get a play-date set up.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of Jax in the cabinet. Bret did that and fell asleep. Oh, these are the days:)