Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009


Jax got to hang out with his cuz Cameron this weekend. I couldn't get him to look at me because he was so worried about what Cameron was doing. And is that not the most mischevious smile ever?


Snuggling with Aunt Caidi on the porch of the camphouse. He was so content out in the woods.

t
Sink baths at Nanny's are the best!



Jaxson was just making sure I didn't forget which makeup was stored in the makeup drawer that mommy didn't know he could get into.

As a matter of fact he has to reach on his tippy toes to barely get over the edge and grab whatever he can....

I'm just glad he can't reach inside the kitchen drawers - for now...


The childproofed cabinet with all the cleaning supplies is fun too. Mom - I think your out of dishwasher detergent.....



He was also able to pour open and play in the coffee in the cabinet to the far right.


Two of these were in less than 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.