The boys started water babies last week - and I must say - they are for sure the cutest kids in the class. The class is a lot of fun and is more for the parents than the little guys - but I don't think they mind too much! I feel a lot more prepared to help Jax learn to swim and I've only been taking classes for a week!
This is not his favorite - he isn't a big fan of being on his back in the water. Notice the hand on the ear - thats his "tell"

OMG!! those are the cutest! -kelly
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun! We love the "fountain" parks, too. :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I still think water babies is one of my favorite memories. I honestly think I enjoyed it much more than them.
ReplyDeleteKeep making those memories, in the blink of a eye almost 9 months have past!
Can you believe how much faster these almost 9 have gone compared to the 9 before them?