A few of my (Jax's) favorite things...
- Biting anyone and everyone with my new tooth
- saying Mamamamamamam and nanananananana
- apparently pooping, because we do it a lot
- crawling around and getting into everything except all the toys mommy and daddy get me
- pulling up on stuff when mom isn't watching (and subsequently freaking out because I can't figure out how to get back down)
- eating Mom's magazines (I swear he didn't eat much the last two days because he ate so much of one of my mags - ugh - I'm so glad Lauren's baby is on the pulp diet to ;))
- swinging in the backyard, but only while someone sits there and talks/sings/makes faces
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

Aren't little boys the greatest!
ReplyDelete