Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I promise we are still alive! I can't seem to remember to get my camera out of Clint's truck (atleast I think thats where I left it), and I hate to post without pics.

But here is whats been going on in our little world for the last week or so...

1. Threw Tiff's shower - was SO MUCH FUN - didn't get to talk to her near as much as I wanted. Don't have another weekend free until the last weekend of March - if you are free and Kaleb hasn't arrived - I am all yours if your free. I REALLY want to spend some time with you before your a super busy mom. And then I want to do it again when he arrives. PLAYDATE!

2. I turned 25 and Jax turned 5 months. 25 seems really old and I don't like it. So, we're going with 1st anniversary of my 24th. I cannot believe its been 5 months since we walked out of that hospital completely oblivious to how our livers were fixing to change. I really had NO IDEA what to do with a baby. Contrary to my personality - pregnancy really gave me a "wing-it" personality.

3. We are going to plant a garden - like food, not flowers. I'm SUPER excited. Yes, I know we have a pint size backyard. For those of you from the country - it is possible to have a small garden - and we probably won't have to worry about things like horses reaching over the fence or rabbits and such.... I can't wait. Guess I'll have to take a lesson in canning!

4. Jaxson LOVES the outdoors. We spent some time in the backyard to enjoy the great weather this weekend. Now he stares at the backdoor longingly/loudly until we go out there.

5. Jaxson FINALLY figured out that he could jump in his jumper (that hangs from the door). It is hilarious - and it keeps him entertained for quite a while!

6. Jaxson has slept through the night TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW! Woo-hoo! I honestly think it was the socks. Let me explain. He crosses his ankels when he sleeps - and he kept waking up with these great big scratches on the back of his ankles. Took us a little while - but we figured it out. (duh mom) We put him to bed with socks on - and he slept all night. Hmmmm. Well, he actually woke up once the first night and I let him hollar for like 5 minutes and he put himself back to sleep - SCORE!

Okay - thats about it - I will try to remember to get my camera!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, a new post!!! the shower was a blast! You guys did a fantastic job. Above and beyond!

    You have plenty of room for a garden. But, just because you live in town doesn't mean rabbits can't find a fresh garden. As for the canning...Come on over! I'd love to share! Just be ready for Jax to love the garden veggies and spit out the rest:) Just ask Rach.

    I get dibs on Jax and Kaleb while you and Tif go have some "girl time". Playdate at Gammie's house!

    Give Jax a pat for me! love you, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last weekend of March is, of course the only weekend I have plans! For some reason, my boss decided that that should be my Saturday to work--yeah--a week and a half before my due date I will be the only manager at the store!! Really Smart! I swear we will get together tons while I am on maternity leave!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.