Okay - the above picture is VERY important. Not only is my little man wearing 0-3 months, but he PUT HIMSELF TO SLEEP. I put him down awake, made a few trips back to help with his binkie... and a little worried because he hadn't whined for it in awhile, I go to check on him. He is asleep. Up to this point, sleepy=cranky=somebody rock me/walk with me/something til I fall asleep. (now - I must be perfectly honest, he has been pretty congested. This morning he added coughing and sneezing, so I gave in and gave him a teensie bit of Children's Tylenol - that might have something to do with it. But we are talking a tiny tiny amount because I was mortified of giving him too much)
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.