Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008


I got this onesie for Clint at Target a couple weeks ago... isn't it cute?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I went to Fairfield with my mom and sisters to see Grandma... and I came home to a spotless house.... a
mother-to-be Mother's Day Gift from Clint. He did dishes, laundry (even took the sheets off the bed, washed them, and put them back on!!!), and vacuumed. He even unloaded the dishwasher. He absolutely hates that. He would rather handwash everything in the sink than have to unload. What a champ!

Saturday we went to Tiff and Kevin's couples shower. Thats the first time I have ever been to one... and it was a lot of fun! I think I like those better than the regular ones. One of the fun things they did was have all of the married couples give Tiff and Kevin some advice. Let me share Clint's with you...
"Kevin... if Tiffany ever comes to you and says, "We need to talk"... burn the house down, its easier to deal with."

Funny I know... but I promise I am not that difficult to talk to ~ minus the time I've been pregnant ~ that doesn't count.

I stole some pics from Kelly's facebook of the shower...

These are the most amazing cookies... and Kelly made them! I am definitely jealous of her skills.

The soon to be husband and wife!!!

Obviously discussing something extremely important!

Tiff and I.. and the lazy eye trying to get into the picture

Discussing very important plans for the bachelorette party!

1 comment:

  1. So these pics are adorable, but one thing is missing - YOUR BELLY! Don't think you're getting out of this one! Love you - miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.