Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PREGNANT

Today is a BIG Day.
Today is 13 weeks...
which means we officially start the 14th week
and the 2nd trimester today!

Thanks so much to everybody who has been so supportive for the last couple months. You have dealt with my whining, my lack of energy, and my crazy emotions. However, things should be getting better from here.

Anyone who has seen me lately knows I giggle, a lot. As a matter of fact, sometimes I laugh so hard I can't breath, and most of those times no one else is laughing but me :) Hopefully that is indicative of the rest of this journey.

Oh, and another milestone... I had my first official craving last night. I saw a recipe for stew on Shauna's blog, and had to have it! I left straight from work to get the ingredients and made it for dinner. Even Clint said it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.