Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

Prayer Request...

First... the baby is fine... don't want to freak anybody out...

So, I have been really concerned about who was going to take care of our baby while we were at work. Well, Tiffany called today to tell me that a friend of hers from the Conroe area knew of someone that was highly recommended and VERY hard to get into. She is in her fifties and takes care of babies in her home. However, she has a long waiting list.

I got her number from Tiff and gave her a call. She was really sweet. She took my information and said she would call when she knew of an availability. She had a few people that she thought would not be back next school year, so she might have room for another child.

On top of that, she only charges $90/week. Let me just tell you... that is a steal. But it gets better, she lives right down the road from our house. Not in our neighborhood, but prolly not even 5 miles from the house. Can you say... God loves me!

So the prayer request is this... that there is an opening mid-November. That way, I know I have a place for the baby to go as soon as my 6 weeks is up, but its still affordable enough that I wouldn't mind paying $90 even on the weeks that baby goes to stay at grandma's or something.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad she got you on her waiting list!! Surely she'll have an opening between now and November! I'll be praying for you!
    Love ya-tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or when the baby goes to stay with Angela!!!! Everything will work out the way it's supposed to.... it is already starting to work out great! Love you!

    *Angela*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.