WARNING: I am soooo tired and very cranky today. I think I have taken off at least three heads today and its only 2:30. Amazing how much more outspoken I am since the hormones took over. A guy at the office asked if I had a minute to help him, I said "No." Of course, I told him I was joking, but really wasn't. Ugh!
I was very productive this morning, but after lunch... I don't know that I have accomplished much of anything.
I haven't been sleeping too good the last couple weeks, so I finally called the doctor. They said I could take Tylenol PM!! Yippee! I thought she was going to say I couldn't take anything. If that doesn't work, she said they could prescribe me something, but I'm pretty sure the Tylenol will do the trick. I am going to go to the Rec tonight and workout. I am hoping that will make me feel better. I just have to keep from talking myself out of it.
On a good note... Clint said we could take a trip before the baby gets here. I found some really good deals on trips to the Bahamas in June. Very Exciting!
And... tomorrow is my birthday.. and a lady at our office is going to make me this amazing chocolate cake she makes that is like HEAVEN! Wow, I am feeling better just thinking about it.
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.