Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

I am working on different ideas for something similar to a business card to give out for taking pictures. I am always looking for new people to shoot, so I thought maybe I would start doing a little photography on the side to fuel my creativity and lets be honest, help cover the cost of the equipment. I am going to come up with a few more ideas... and would love to hear what you guys think. I don't love all of the pics in this one, but I don't have all my pics on my laptop, so I had to work with what I had. I am going to try and transfer some to my laptop this weekend and see what else I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.