I am tired of yucky weather
and I am REALLY tired of the city!
My plan is to take advantage of the 3-day
weekend and get my butt to a place with
more cows than street signs!!
I am hoping to go to Fairfield to see
Grandma & Grandpa on Friday, and
then to Madisonville on Saturday for
some more family time.
I am hoping for fantastic weather to
spend some time working with my
new lense and getting some groovy
pictures to share! Maybe I can con
someone into being my model...
I am also hoping to spend some of
the time I am forced inside by the
weather to learn more about
photoshop. It is so frustrating knowing
there are a million capabilities and I
just can't seem to figure them out.
If anyone knows of a website with
free tutorials, please share.
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.