... unless you wanna get pregnant! As many of you know, Clint and I and two of our friends found out we were pregnant in January. Well, we were informed yesterday that another neighbor across the street and Lauren, our next door neighbor, are both pregnant!!! The girl across the street appears to be farther along than all of us, and Lauren is somewhere between 4 and 8 weeks. We'll know more Friday :) That makes four babies due in fall/winter just on our half of the street!! I am so excited about all of the babies the Lord is blessing us with! Having said that, if you are not hoping for your own bundle of joy... I wouldn't recommend moving to Perkins Crossing.
Please pray for all of us to have easy pregnancies and healthy babies!
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

Um wow, so you're gonna have to come down HERE to see me...Tom and I cannot afford children yet :) Hope you had a great time at the rodeo!
ReplyDelete